This switch box has dual ON/OFF switches to control Infratech W-Series patio heaters, independent of each other, giving the user flexibility to turn on either outdoor heater, or turn them both on at the same time.
This switch box comes with a weatherproof box and sturdy hinge cover, that encases the gang box; so it can be installed outdoors and will resist the elements. The model 14-4425 switch is perfect choice if you can’t install the heater control switch in-wall.
Heater Switch 14-4425 Dimensions and Features:
- Weatherproof Box: 4 1/2″ h x 4 1/2″ w x 2 1/8″ d
- SS Plate: 4 3/8″ h x 4 3/8″ w
- Weatherproof Cover: 5 1/2″ h x 5 1/2″ w x 1 1/4″ d (Tab on covers extends 1/4″)
- Threaded Knock Out: 3/4″
- Range: 120/277 VAC
- Recommended not to exceed:
- 208/220 VAC = 3000 Watts Max per Switch
- 240/277 VAC = 4000 Watt Max per Switch
- 20 Amps Max per switch
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Warranty