CAN BE USED WITH LED RETROFIT KITS
A3/LED is designed for new construction installations and suitable for use in ceiling where the housing can be direct contact with insulation. Air tight construction reduces energy costs by reducing the amount of air leakages through the ceiling.
- Galvanized steel construction. The housing can be removed from plaster frame to provide access to the junction box.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.
- Contains one 1-1/8”, six 7/8” knockouts and four Romex pry outs with strain relief.
- Pre-installed Real nail easily installs in regular lumber, engineered lumber.
- Bar Hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8” to 25” and can be repositioned 90 degree on plaster frame.
- cUL Listed for Damp Location
- cUL Listed for Feed Through
- Certified under ASTM-E283 for Air Tight construction
- Meet California title 24 requirement